Monday, February 13, 2006

Where do they get all the flags?

This post is a little late, but the issue has remain unresolved. How do protestors in the Middle East get all the flags? Seriously, Danish flags? I wouldn't know where to get one of those in the US. I bet they're hard to find in Denmark.

I mean, do stores in the Middle East keep stockpiles of flags, just in case? Sure, I can see keeping a healthy stack of Ol' Glory around. I mean, hardly a week goes by when you don't see footage of an American flag being burned. But Danish flags? Is there some flag maker in the Middle East that can switch patterns at a moment's notice? Have sales of Danish flags in the Middle East surged over the past couple weeks? Maybe there'll be price-gouging hearings by Middle Eastern governments on the sudden increase in the price of Danish flags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home